QUESTIONS I HAVE FOR THE ITALIAN POPULATION
these are some things I've come up with during my first month here in Firenze
- •do you ever take a hot shower that's more than 5 minutes long?
- •why don't you refrigerate eggs?why do Americans refrigerate eggs?
- •you all smoke and yet have very long lifespans. I'm confused.and you start young. I see kids 15-16 hanging out after school smoking with their friends.
- •how are your stomachs so big, and yet your bodies so small?
- •do you actually use a bidet?or is it just some ancient tool that you think looks fancy in the bathroom?
- •when you do laundry, do you even have to sort it, because all of your clothes are black?
- •how do you parallel park so tight?
- •do you realize how beautiful Florence is?