PLACES TO GO IN FRANCE
Also for Siobhan
- •Chez René on Blvd Saint-GermainFantastic rustic French food
- •Le Marais districtOld Jewish district. Beautiful streets, cute boutiques, delicious food, and a cool Victor Hugo museum at his old house. Good to go to on Sunday when everyone else is at mass and all the stores here are still open.
- •Church concertsKeep your eyes peeled for flyers announcing concerts in churches. Literally all over, and almost every night. Either free or pretty cheap. Beautiful music in beautiful settings.
- •Nôtre Dame (esp. late at night)Usually a long line to get in (at least during summer), so go earlier in the morning. Line moves pretty quickly. Come back around midnight in hopes of hearing the mysterious organ player.
- •Didier LudotVintage clothing store near the Louvre. Exclusively sells designer clothes so everything is expensive as hell, but beautiful. No pictures though--don't make that mistake or the shop owner will yell at you!
- •The Seine at nightTake some wine, bread, cheese, and friends (weather permitting of course) starting at around 10 pm.