Books I Bought Today at Friends of the San Francisco Public Library Fall Big Book Sale
I wrote about my visit to the Spring Book Sale here: BOOKS I BOUGHT AT FRIENDS OF SAN FRANCISCO LIBRARY SPRING BIG BOOK SALE
- •A small section of one table. Guys they have to give out maps. They have 70 different sections.
- •Today everything is $1People will have shopping carts overflowing with books.
- •Microserfs by Douglas CouplandA replacement for a copy I lent out that never came back.
- •The Art Forger by B.A. Shapiro
- •Travelers' Tales: A Woman's World
- •deYoung Selected WorksI'm a new member of the de Young Museum so hoping this gives me some background
- •A Nation of Immigrants by John F Kennedy
- •Irish Girls About Town
- •Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the SisterhoodTo help me complete my summer list: MY SUMMER BUCKET LIST (and yes I know it's now Fall)
- •Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood
- •St. Petersburg: A Bird's Eye View by Alla Belyakova and Yuri Denisov