Things I'm Going to Do in October
I think I overbooked my October, but in a good way. Allons-y!
- •Go to Apple HillApparently it's a Sacramento Area institution. And until today I thought it was one orchard but apparently it's really like 50 different wineries, shops, etc. http://applehill.com/
- •Bridge School BenefitI used to fall asleep listening to CDs from this concert when I was a kid and now I get to go in person.
- •See Hedwig and the Angry InchWith San Francisco natives Lena Hall and Darren Criss
- •Moonlight Hiking at Mt Wanda
- •Interview for TSA Pre✔️I made the appointment..no joke..in April
- •Write 30 minutes at leas 20 days
- •Read 30 minutes at least 25 daysI've gotten too wrapped up in other items I want to get back to my books