Positives of my life; May-June
- •Little Brother Goes to Prom. Please STOP Growing.Time seems to fly by as you get older and older. I remember the day Nicholas was born and now he is about to be a senior in high school. I wish I could capture moments like this in a bottle and send myself back in time to experience them over and over again.
- •Mothers Wedding Ring with my Father.For some reason there is something special about wearing something your mother once did. Even if my father hasnt been the best, I get to keep a piece of something that was once extremely meaningful to the both of them.
- •This Man, My Man.The universe has given me my perfect match, my other half, my soulmate. I cannot wait to marry this man and spend our lives together.
- •The Power of Friendship.The friendship I share with this woman is one I will always cherish. She inspires me to be strong and keeps me grounded in who I am.
- •My Mother, My rock.My mother is the strongest woman I have ever met. She puts her children before anything and loves me for who I am, good and bad. I have never felt a bond as strong as the one I have with her.