Iconic Josie "Grossie" Geller Fashion
She's not Josie Grossie anymore! A list highlighting the characters looks from the movie "Never Been Kissed".
- •Geek JosieJosie had a hard first go at high school. Check out that pink on pink! Although, this is geek Josie at her finest-- I don't absolutely hate the cardigan! I mean, the jacquard print alone has to give her some cool points, right?? Okay, maybe not.
- •Young Josie PromWho could forget this poofy sleeve, pink metallic dress? It's not mentioned where young Josie found this unique piece, but my guess is she found a photo of a dress in a magazine and convinced her mother to make it for her (or maybe she made it herself??)
- •Journalist JosieJosie's interpretation of what a professional adult should wear. A little drab. And she even has her ID bag clipped to her chest, as a true office professional would!
- •Trendy Josie part 1Josie's first attempt at dressing like a hip, trendy high schooler-- straight from a teen magazine! How could it go wrong?? But thankfully, Josie's mishap gave us this head-to-toe white look, pushed over the top with her ostrich feather jacket.
- •Trendy Josie part 2Finally! Josie got trendy, cute 90s fashion right! She kept her lemon/lime tote from before & paired it with an equally bright outfit-- but it totally works this time. Looking good, Josie! 👌🏼
- •Math-Loving JosieJosie loses her newly found sense of style when she falls into her math team gang, The Denominators. The baggy sweater is not a good look on most. But at least she looks happy!
- •Feminine JosieJosie's sweet, soft pink sweater with black lace brings a nice feminine feel to her new young, look. Classic. Love it!
- •Rebel, Rebel JosieJosie gets rock n roll cool with her black, strappy dress worn with these tall, white boots. Don't forget about the pink feather boa either! Infamous.
- •Post-Party JosieJosie didn't have time to throw together a new ensemble, after her crazy night partying-- so she just threw on a hot pink cardigan & hoped no one would notice. (Notice it's the same color pink as that feather boa! Coincidence?)
- •Rosalind JosieJosie's winning "Famous Couples" prom theme led to this Shakespearian number. She channels the heroine in this period dress & exquisite gold, fringe necklace.
- •Just Kissed JosieFinally! Josie gets her kiss! And she does it in this pretty, soft pink chiffon dress-- with a stencil floral print. I think this truly solidifies the fact that pink is Josie's signature color too!