Photos From When I Interned at Snl
Wardrobe department y'all!
- •Amy Poehler's shoesYou always would write the cast member's name with the sketch title in the shoes they were wearing. The last time these were worn, Amy P's feet were in them!
- •Dr. DamonAn old name tag I found from when Matt Damon hosted in the past!
- •Jimmy Fallon's BarbershopSNL and Jimmy's show (at the time, he was still doing Late Night) share their wardrobe storage closets! These are outfits Jimmy & friends wear for the Barbershop Quartet segments.
- •Peacock CarpetThe elevators at 30 Rock all have carpet with the NBC logo in repeat. Great for feet selfies like this!
- •Louis CK RehearsingThe costume office is right by the stage door, but we'd get to watch rehearsals and the show from TVs in our office. Here's a shot a snapped of Louis CK during rehearsals.
- •Pharrell's HatThe week he was on the show we had a plethora of knock-off hats around for sketches.
- •Old School CoolPhotos of SNL's history covered the walls in the studio
- •After Party FoodThe big, finale after party at the end of the season had all the good food!
- •JT BumperFav host Justin Timberlake's signed SNL bumper photo on the wall
- •St. Vincent @ After PartyShe kicked off the after party with a cover of "Everybody Wants to Rule the World".