Annoying Things People Do at Cafés
Decided to get out away from my dark, cold home desk and work at a chain coffee house (no name=protecting the innocent). I'm constantly amazed how some people behave in public. Feel free to add your own annoying observations.
- •Man who removed his shoes when he sat down.This is not your living room.
- •Conference Call TakerNo one wants to know what you are doing for business and your business probably doesn't want their strategy broadcast to total strangers.
- •Guy with coffee from competitorIf you like their coffee so much, use their power plugs, phone chargers and tables/chairs.
- •Trader Joe's Picnic-erTaking up two chairs & spots at the table with your noshy spread of Trader Joe's takeaway is a bit inconsiderate for the guy who just wants to sit down & enjoy his coffee.
- •The person not using headphones.I don't want to hear your YouTube video, music, or whatever else you're listening to.Suggested by @lexie_elyse