Fun Alternative Gift Wrapping
Put some spirit in your gift wrapping for a more personal experience. Some suggestions.
- •BlueprintsUse old blueprints as wrapping paper. Make a gift tag out of sandpaper (you can write on the back), and use copper wire as ribbon.
- •NewspaperUse a Wax pencil like a China Marker to draw shapes like Christmas trees, snowmen, cryptic reindeer on it.
- •Craft PaperYou can decorate it with China Markers, rubber stamps, paint/stencils, stickers or even write a poem about the person on the paper.
- •ScarfFor a fashionable recipient tie a patterned scarf around the present for a reusable gift.
- •Tissue PaperInstead of just being bag filler, you can layer a couple of layers of different colored tissue for an interesting effect. Colored elastic from a sewing shop can make for a unique ribbon.
- •Bubble WrapCover your gift in a single layer of tissue paper to obscure it, then wrap in a layer or two of bubble wrap. Finish with a fancy bow.
- •Pink Bakery BoxUse the proper twine and it looks like a package of sweets