Great Things About Being a Redhead
Us redheads have had a tough time throughout history. We're not witches or soulless beings. There is no reason that "ginger" should be a pejorative. And what the heck is wrong with being a "redheaded step-child?"
- •Red hair is a unique grouping of traitsFreckles, red-tone skin and lighter eyes. Adding some visual diversity to the world.
- •We keep our hair pigmentation longer than any other color.Seems to be true...I'm 45 with nary a gray hair.
- •Our bodies are efficient at making vitamin D.Buh-bye rickets and osteomalacia.
- •Freckle-a-philesYou know who you are...
- •We're easier to locate in a crowd.
- •Red hair really pops in comic books.
- •We make great wing-men.One is either really into redheads or they aren't. Blondes, brunette & the raven haired needn't worry about competition.
- •It takes two genes to be a redhead.So if you want a redhead kid, get with a redhead. If you come up short, it's not the redhead's fault.
- •We're memorable..."You remember her, she's a redhead..."