It's my birthday: a list of what I've eaten thus far today.
- •Chocolate croissant with a cappuccino.Breakfast of champions!
- •Lemon and thyme donut and a cappuccinoBatista at cafe near work comped my second capp, so I felt compelled to buy something. The donut was delish.
- •Half a chocolate croissantIt's also the birthday of two other coworkers. They invited me over to join in. I displayed mock self-control with only having half.
- •A bowl of low-fat, low-calorie tortilla soup.My planned lunch. Needed some protein and veggies after all that sugar & carbs.
- •aaaand it's only 3pm PTWhat else can I eat to celebrate?!?
- •Beer & stoopwaffles4:30pm Coworkers made a themed mini party for me based on my recent trip to Amsterdam.
- •8pm. Sriracha chicken sandwich & a beer
- •...a few cocktails
- •A 2am taco 🌮From Taco Bravo https://www.yelp.com/biz/taco-bravo-campbell?