My Christmas List: to give
I like to give fun, useful and practical gifts that reflect the personality of my friends/family. Here are some I'm giving this year to people *not* on the List app (!).
- •In-n-Out SocksIf these drive-thrus were in NYC, New York Magazine would add these socks to the Approval Matrix: Brilliant/Lowbrow.
- •Punk Rock Girl PrintBy Brigitte Barrager. A fun celebration of girls in the fringes. Suitable for grown punks & punks-in-training. https://society6.com/product/punk-girls_print#1=45
- •Monogrammed Flannel PJsTo keep my sweetie warm & presentable when he goes out to get the paper in the morning. http://m.llbean.com/product.html?bc=&skCatId=114032#114032
- •Mixed Tape DoormatYou can personalize it! Perfect for the music nerd...of which I know many! http://www.uncommongoods.com/product/personalized-mixtape-doormat
- •Letters of NoteI gifted the first volume to *many* people because it has such a variety of letters that it appeals to so many different people: history buffs, literary fans, celebrity watchers, music fans. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/mobile/w/letters-of-note-shaun-usher/1123255915?ean=9781452153834