My Identity in Five Words, Ranked
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •RedheadAs a child I wanted to blend in, not stand out, so I asked my mom to dye my hair. Eventually I realized my red hair made me unique and now I love it.
- •PublicistI love my job, working behind the scenes helping authors get their books recognized. My social nature comes in handy.
- •ScooteristI've had vintage scooters for nearly 20 years. I've met great friends, traveled around the world and found a hobby I love.
- •ScorpioI don't know how they do it, but astrologers seem to have me pegged.
- •Music-loverMusic moves through me and I find it hard to stay still when I hear it. Music can elevate my mood, calm my head, and motivate me. Even at work, I am rarely without it.