You can do it! Show the world that 50,000 words is doable like many before you have. Did you know that the bestseller, The Night Circus started as a NaNoWriMo project? Here are some resources to help you own November and meet December with your first draft in hand.
- •The Official NaNoWriMo siteSign up and make it official. Receive the support of fellow writers. Find a meet-up group. http://nanowrimo.org
- •No Plot? No Problem! A Low-stress, High-velocity Guide to Writing a Novel in 30 DaysWritten by NaNoWriMo founder Chris Baty. It combines advice from the 15+ years of leading NaNoWriMo with a week-by-week practical guide to the month. https://www.amazon.com/Plot-Problem-Revised-Expanded-High-velocity/dp/1452124779/
- •Ready, Set, NovelA notebook for plotting out your novel. https://www.amazon.com/Ready-Set-Novel-Lindsey-Grant/dp/1452101728/
- •Reddit NaNoWriMoAnother place to network, get inspiration or just commiserate. https://m.reddit.com/r/nanowrimo/
- •WBUR radio: Do You NaNoWriMo?Interview with Chris Baty & other writers on NaNoWriMo http://www.wbur.org/onpoint/2014/11/06/novel-writing-month-creative-fiction