Things I did while I had a cold this week
It seems like everyone at my office has had a cold this month and the roulette wheel landed on my number.
- •Played hours of The Division video game.Nothing like running around Small Pox-infested Manhattan with high-powered arms, shooting bad guys and trying to bring back order to society. And yes, I ended up playing with three middle-schoolers who totally dominated the game.
- •Cleaned the bathroomIf I'm already miserable, how much worse can it be do a less-pleasant chore?
- •Drink lots of coffeeMaybe not the best thing to do when sick but it made me feel better in bed.
- •Cleaned the cat boxA benefit of having no sense of smell.
- •LaundryThe easiest chore around. Maximum effect for minimal effort.
- •Neti. Neti. Neti.Gonna wash that virus right outta my nose. Highly recommended.
- •Streamed Black MirrorI'm already laying in a darkened bedroom, so why not?
- •Homeopathic medsTrying to avoid over-drying standard meds. But the effectiveness is dubious.
- •Watched "Reckless"Aidan Quinn was a tortured, rebellious dreamboat.
- •Played more of The DivisionWhy the hell not?