Things I Learned From a Lifetime of Watching Tv Commercials
Actually a list of ridiculous stereotypes, clichés, and just dumb thinking that advertising uses to sell crap.
- •It's perfectly acceptable to promote drugs for men's erections, but not birth control.
- •Men are bumbling dopes who live in fear of their wives.
- •Women are bitchy taskmastering killjoys, ready to steal a man's freedom at every turn.
- •African-Americans, Hispanics and other racial groups go to fast food establishments patronized only by people of the same race.
- •Women have orgasms when they eat chocolate.
- •A glowing quote about a film rarely needs a legible attribution line.
- •The people that use phone chat lines are sexy models.
- •Breakfast cereal is one of the most exciting things in a child's life.