Already on li.st? Open in app.
The most eclectic of car rides.
- •I will always love you -- Whitney HoustonI sing this to my coffee. Every time. I also sang it to my car as I took her for her last spin.
- •Man In the Mirror -- Michael Jackson
- •A LOT of taking back sunday, fall out boy, the used, Thursday...A lot.
- •Observing one of my favorite students independently use strategies that we have worked on for 2 years to calm down some of her very big emotions. She's awesome. I cried.
- •Buying new running shoes. Exciting because I have started training for 2 significant (for me) goals: sprint tri in August and a half-marathon in October.
- •Going to a pretty kick-ass show. The Sword is beyond impressive to experience live.
- •Having a realization/recognition of how much I truly love my job. It's Friday and I am exhausted, but I consider myself one of the luckiest people to have this privilege.
- •Cemetary grounds keeperPros: worked with my best friend, killer tan (for the whitest girl), riding mower races Cons: Dead people. Everywhere.
- •Flag girl for DOTPros: killer tan (again), steel-toed boots, big ego from excessive "compliments" from the pavement crew Cons: asthma attacks, bronchitis, that college kid who kissed me and knocked my hard hat into oncoming traffic.
- •Server at Denny'sPros: I channelled my inner stereotypical diner waitress and called people, "hun." I was 15. Cons: Those shoes.