FOODS I DON'T WANT TO EAT
I like most foods, but here are foods I just can't eat and the reasons why.
- •EggsI remember being little and eating eggs. Then one day my mom gave me a soft boiled egg and it tasted like mucous. I did branch out in University where I made an omelette. That's as eggy as I get. If anything it gets me out of cooking breakfast for my husband because I have no idea how to cook them.
- •BananasOne day I ate a banana and I didn't like the way the centre looked. I also didn't like the strings that seem to hang off it. At restaurants I tell waiters that I'm allergic to bananas and I get my fruit salad sans banana. I will put them in a smoothie.
- •SausageSomething amount the taste and grease. Once again, gets me out of cooking breakfast.
- •SpaghettiI hate worms and snakes. Spaghetti is just too similar and when forced to eat it, all I can feel are snakes and worms in my mouth.
- •JelloI find it creepy that something kinda solid just kinda breaks apart in your mouth. It also reminds me of worms. I TRY to do Jell-O shots. But it usually ends up with me gagging and running to the bathroom.
- •HamIt just tastes hammy.
- •CeasersActually, I do want to like Ceasers. I just can't. Like tomatoes. I like clams. I like vodka. But together makes my toe hair curl.
- •Baked beansJust looking at them grosses me out. As a nurse, I've seen things of similar colour and consistency come out of people. And they are just mush.
- •Taco BellI've actually never had Taco Bell before. I'm just keeping the stretch alive. Same with KFC.
- •Halloween foods that look like body partsI know people think this is great fun. But I think it's disgusting. I don't want to eat brains. I don't want peeled grapes as eye balls. As a child, this made me hate Halloween parties. I want my food to look like the food it is. Not a cut off finger.