5 THINGS I'VE LEARNED WHILE WATCHING RERUNS OF 'THE GILMORE GIRLS'
(Which are being shown on a channel called UP. I've got you guys.)
- •I have always been Team Lorelai and Luke.And, really, is there any other?
- •Emily Gilmore is my hero.She can seem all buttoned up and proper at first glance, but look at her glee when she finds out her overly critical mother-in-law is having an affair, or her pain when she reads the note that says Lorelai has left with baby Rory, and you'll quickly see that there is a lot more to this fabulous character. Rock on, Emily Gilmore.
- •Crappy weather always looks inviting in Stars Hollow.
- •I really wish Luke's existed in real life.
- •The rhythm of the dialogue, tho.