A Picture for Every Month of 2015 🖼
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •January: Stumbled upon a Hobbit poster being thrown out and saved it from the clutches of death
- •February: A night of friends and beer. The basics of college.
- •March: A drink created out of what was left in my liquor cabinet and named after my favorite janitor.
- •April: The sun decided to show up.
- •May: Took a road trip half way cross the country and back to go to my bother's grad party and see these losers.
- •June: My keepsake from the passing of my best friend.
- •July: Patriotic AF.
- •August: My first croissant in my parent's new country of France.
- •September: A free Panic at the Disco concert where we felt nothing but old.
- •October: My favorite person turned 21 leaving me in the world of the 20s and bar-less.
- •November: I got to attend Comics Come Home which was an amazing and hysterical experience.
- •December: Went on my first family vaca since I was about 8. We went to the spectacular Barcelona.