FICTIONAL CHARACTERS WITH WHOM I IDENTIFY
Inspired by @theshome
- •Dean Winchester (Supernatural)We're both older siblings who are dedicated to family to the point it can get in the way of our own lives.
- •Sweet Dee Reynolds (It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia)I identify with her when it comes to my worse tendencies. Plus whenever I'm around certain groups of friends I definitely become the Dee of the group.
- •Robin Scherbatsky (How I Met Your Mother)She's just a bit better version of myself. Except for the fact that she's Canadian. 😉
- •Louise Belcher (Bob's Burgers)Cold. Calculating. But secretly loving and caring. Wit coming out of the wazoo.
- •Chanel Oberlin (Scream Queens)My more dramatic side feels her flairs and theatrics. I hope to never be as horrible as her but her style, fashion and the way she conducts herself, are pretty awesome.
- •Trish Walker (Jessica Jones)I care so deeply for the people in my life. Trish fights for her best friend in anyway she can and I've been there doing the same thing just not against a super villain. My friends and family mean everything to me.
- •Peggy Carter (Captain America)She fights for what she believes in as I try to always do. She's a force to be reckoned with as I am most of the time.