THINGS I WISH WE STILL WORE
Anyone want to help me bring these back?
- •Ascots.I mean...Mr. Darcy. Come on.
- •Top hats.But in a very nonchalant way.
- •Hoop skirts.Because Scarlett O'Hara wore the most divine dresses of all-time. I want in.
- •Dainty white gloves.For Saturday night dates at the soda fountain.
- •Tri-cornered hats.Dude...colonial America's fashion was so on-point.
- •Fascinators.Not just for British royal weddings. Think--an evening at the Spectrum, a day at the museum, a quick trip to Target.
- •1-piece mid-century woolen bathing suits.The chances of me actually going to the beach would drastically increase if these were socially appropriate.
- •Saddle shoes.They're just so darn wholesome and American, like the original Mouseketeers.