10 thoughts that pass through my mind at preciously 8PM every night
This illustrates exactly how lame my life is
- •I really need to go clean the kitchen. I wonder how many empty cans husband left in the sink?
- •I don't want to get off this couch. Is there anything else I can look at on my phone?
- •Hmmmm maybe my HomeRoutines app. Let's see, I got dressed this morning, and made the bed.... Oh, I vacuumed too. Hmmm that's three things done, still have a bunch here.
- •Really should get off my phone and go clean now.
- •I am so beat, I want to be sure to be IN BED by 9. Oh that will be so nice.
- •Just a few more minutes on Facebook then I am cleaning the kitchen, washing my face, brushing my teeth, and going to bed.
- •Crap it's 8:30. I'll clean the kitchen now.
- •That wasn't so bad. Might as well get ready for bed now.
- •Ahhhh feels great to lie down! I'm not super tired though. Maybe watch an episode of Gilmore Girls?
- •Oh geez it's 9:30. Ok. Just one more.
- •I wonder what happens with Jess and Rory? Ok. One more!
- •Gosh these episodes are long. Only Galway through the episode? F it I'm going to sleep. Glance at clock. WHAT? 10:30?!