The Definitive Ranking of the Nancy Drew PC games
Nance is on the case 🔎
- 1.Danger on Deception IslandThis game strays from the formula in several ways which means that you don't know the full extent of the mystery until several hours in and you DEFINITELY won't see the villain coming either. Also great atmosphere and many opportunities to eat clam chowder 👌🏼
- 2.Curse of Blackmoor ManorGreat characters (Loulou the parrot anyone??), great atmosphere, actually kind of scary too and the puzzles are challenging. Oftentimes puzzles in Nancy Drews can be kind of stupid but that's not the case here.
- 3.Secret of Shadow RanchIf this game doesn't make you want to head to Arizona and work on a ranch there's no hope for you
- 4.Treasure in the Royal TowerNancy is snowed in at a ski resort in an old castle. I give this game 5 magnifying glasses out of 5 for frosty claustrophobic atmosphere.
- 5.Ghost Dogs of Moon LakeA+ for foggy woodsy cabin atmosphere
- 6.Last Train to Blue Moon CanyonThis one features the Hardy Boys aka who my cats are named after
- 7.Shadow at the Water's EdgeThis is one of Nancy's more successful international excursions. It has great puzzles and is also the scariest Nancy Drew game I've played