Already on li.st? Open in app.
While Ghostbuster fan girling on Twitter today, I ran across #LoveforLeslieJ. I went to @LesDoggg and started reading her retweets and the responses.
- •After only 5 minutes, I felt like I couldn't breathe.
- •Leslie Jones deals with this crap all. The. Time. I shut down after 5 minutes.
- •On this particular occasion, she was being attacked for a tweet she claims not to have sent, but even if she did send it, she in no way deserved the hateful, racist, misogynistic shit that was being hurled at her.
If you really believe that any of these films ruined your precious childhood memories, you need to seek professional help.
- 1.Ghostbusters was great.Seriously, this movie gave me two precious hours of laughter in the middle of a horrendous week (Dallas, Nice, Baton Rouge...).
- 2.Star Wars: The Force Awakens was great.Tears of delight through just about all of it.
- 3.The Star Trek reboot was great.You had me at the Beastie Boys.
- 4.Mad Max: Fury Road was nominated for a motherfucking Oscar.