Things I've learned from having cancer
Because one can learn in any situation...
- •Life is truly too short for crying over spilled milkWarning: cliche
- •People will show their true colors in the midst of adversityThis has been a positive experience!
- •Faith can truly move mountainsEspecially of fear, anxiety & stress
- •Health is not to be taken for grantedEven taking a shower is arduous
- •You have to be your own advocate in your healthcare experienceAnother cliche
- •IV benedryl is the worst
- •People stare at bald women
- •Great insurance is a luxury
- •Having a day to yourself is truly priceless
- •The most necessary treatment is the most costly
- •Being 29 and going through "menopause" is something that will not be on my bucket list