concerts I've been to...
Favourite to slightly less favourite.
- •Arcade FireA modern orchestra. Phenomenal.
- •The White StripesTheir last tour and I got to go. Yeah, I kinda lucked out.
- •Vampire WeekendHow could they not be near the top?
- •City and ColourThe voice of an angel and a spectacular venue. ✅ and ✅
- •Bishop BriggsLoved the small venue. And her voice👌🏼
- •MetricEmily Haines' voice 👌🏼
- •Yukon BlondeNot because I'm their biggest fan but dancing 2 feet from the stage at a vineyard...that's a tough concert experience to beat.
- •Jack JohnsonOne of my favourite artists when I was young...which was when I got to see him. 13 years old at The Gorge.
- •OasisSaddledome. Justin and Jaclyn, great times. I have a video of them playing 'I Am The Walrus.' Unfortunately you can really only hear me.
- •Mother MotherKey City Theatre. I can't say I love concerts I have to sit down at.
- •Bare-Naked LadiesI was 8 when I saw them. At that point, it was probably a highlight of my life.