I've watched more times than I care to admit.
- •The Secret Life of Walter MittySoundtrack✅ Random humour✅ Wanderlust-inducing✅
- •Mean GirlsThey made us watch this in high school thinking everyone would treat each other respectfully. Instead, they introduced us to a whole new set of insults.
- •Pride and PrejudiceJane Austen=witty.
- •The NotebookNow you know the real me. #sappy
- •The Princess BrideA movie this quotable should be on repeat.
- •Ever AfterIf Drew Barrymore was a tomboy, couldn't I be?
- •La La Land3 times in one week too much? I don't think so.
- •Midnight in Paris'We don't have the big things in common, but we have the little things. For example, we both like Indian food. Well, not all Indian food, but the pita bread. We both like pita bread.'
- •About Time'It's very bad for a girl to be too pretty. It stops her developing a sense of humor. Or a personality.'
- •Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind'I don't need nice. I don't need myself to be it and I don't need anyone to be it at me.'