Things I saw at the pool today.
- •camelsAnd people riding them around the hotel grounds.
- •speedosAn older Eastern European man in a speedo repeatedly racing 2 African guys and children across the swimming pool.
- •fightingTwo guys fighting, I think, in the pool. It was starting to look pretty PG-13.
- •public urinationA little boy standing in the shallow end of the pool pees into the pool and then splashes around where he just urinated. A few hours later the same kid gets off his bike, pees again in the middle of the lawn.
- •Trevor.Douche. White sunglasses. Double-fisting a beer and a Coke. Starts a conversation with, 'Yo!' And has tribal arm tattoos.
- •divingMultiple people jumping and diving into an incredibly shallow pool. I still don't know how there were no spinals.
- •pranksAn older man 'stealthily' slithers across the grass to poke his sleeping friend in the head with a stick.
- •photo shootMan laying seductively on a lounge chair while getting his girlfriend to photograph it.
- •worst pool entry everMan lays on the edge of the pool and slowly inches his body forward in a worm-like fashion until he eventually falls into the pool head first.
- •backstrokeOnce again, our Eastern European friend shows his swimming skills. It was the most majestic backstroke I've ever seen.
- •IPO the creepo.