THINGS I THINK ABOUT NOW THAT I'M PREGNANT
- •My body is creating a little human and that's weird as shit.Seriously. Let's think about this. My husband and I had sex, and as a result, my body is forming things like bones, organs and tissue. It's weird and quite frankly, unsettling.
- •I'm really sick but also starving.My body can't decide whether or not I wanna barf or stuff my face. It's confusing.
- •At least I got married first.Most people I know had babies and THEN got married so I feel like I'm doing things in the right order.
- •I'm so tired, I just want to lay in bed and snuggle with my cat.Not like I didn't want to do this all the time anyway. But now it's even more appealing. After all, my body is busy making A HUMAN.
- •How fat am I going to get?I think this is a normal thought...yeah? I mean even though I'm sick, I'm also stuffing my face with pickles and ice cream (typical, I know) with little motivation to cook or exercise. Thus my worrying.
- •Shopping for baby stuff is going to be really fun.I honestly can't wait for this part. A friend recently bought my babies first onesie, and i got all warm and fuzzy inside.
- •Is it okay that I'm not over all super excited?The answer is yes. And I'm okay with people knowing that. The reality hasn't set in get and it probably won't until I start showing. As of right now, I'm just sick, tired, moody, frumpy and frankly, already ready to pop out this baby.
- •I'm gonna be a pretty bad ass mom.Ultimately. I'm a badass. So there's that.