THINGS THAT MIGHT GO WRONG WHEN I MEET BRITNEY SPEARS NEXT MONTH
I'm meeting the queen herself on November 11 with my mom, and all bets are off.
- •Projectile VomitThat's a compliment, and It's possible. I'm pregnant, my hormones are all over the place, and Britney is basically the pope...so projectile vomit is a major possibility.
- •Not being able to speakThis is a huge fear of mine (yeah, more than projectile vomit). I only have a few short minutes to get to know Britney and tell her how much she means to me. The idea of not being able to say a word to her because I'm in so much shock is terrifying.
- •Start to cry hystericallyI've actually been known to cry (almost hysterically) just from seeing her in concert.
- •Actually pull it offOkay this is actually something that could go right, but who knows?! Maybe the fact that I've been dreaming of this moment since I was 10 will force me to be super on it and confident. I'll walk up to her, ask for a hug and say what I have to say. And maybe I'll even look cute in our photo!
- •Having a horrible meet and greet photoBritney is infamous for taking not so great meet and greet photos, and I'm hit or miss as well. With the 2 of us in one photo, there's no telling what will happen. It could be a disaster...