IN HONOR OF TEACHER APPRECIATION DAY, 5 OF MY FAVORITE TEACHERS
Inspired by @carey
- •Mrs. Nesbit 1st GradeI was a very anxious kid. Like, threw up every morning before school kind of anxious. Mrs. Nesbit was the first person to teach me deep breathing techniques to calm down. I still remember the scent of her vanilla perfume.
- •Mrs. Guiles 3rd GradeKind. Warm. Loved when she read books out loud to us after recess. I used to hold her hand on field trips and accidentally called her mom a few times.
- •Mr. Perry 7th Gr HistoryJust the friendliest old man. No longer with us sadly.
- •Mr. Picou 10th Gr 3D ArtHe put a small sculpture I made in an art show which meant a lot. It now sits on my dresser next to my makeup. He also liked the same kind of music my friends and I did and would play stuff like the Shins and the Strokes while we worked on projects.
- •Ms. Petit 12th Gr ELAYoung. Funny. I liked the things we did in her class like write about nature. I also realized while in her class that I wanted to be like her someday and teach a class of my own.