Today is my last day at my office job where I've worked almost two years. I'm sad but also ready to get the hell outta there. While there, I met some great people, learned to love tea, ate a lot of Del Taco, gave myself a bunch of paper cuts and most importantly, was part of a team that helped kids in crisis.
- •Here are some of the artifacts that typically adorned my cubicle:
- •Present from my work Secret Santa
- •My shoes for when I went on walks or climbed the stairs that @mayruh24 called my "special shoes". Jokes on her cus she tripped and hurt her ankle on a walk once while I stayed safe in my special shoes!
- •Nephew paraphernalia
- •Soo much Del Taco consumed...
- •Cheesy inspirational quotes
- •Christmas present from @mayruh24
- •This sticker from the time I attempted to donate blood and was told my veins were too small but was still given this consolation prize
- •And my office doppelgänger
- •You will be missed cubicle! 😔