MY DESKTOP IN PICTURES
My laptop desktop is an absolute clusterfuck of images I saved for various projects this summer. Here are a few:
- •This summer I worked with high school students who are English Learners. Every day of the program we had a slideshow that outlined the day. This was included when we introduced graffiti to students. Students created their own tags that represented themselves and later spray painted a class mural.
- •Students explored graphic novels as well and were asked to sketch and write their own comic strip.
- •We also read a lot of Tupac's poetry.
- •Thrown into the slideshow on one of those 100 degree weather days.
- •My team on the last day of the program. I'm somewhere in the back wearing a cheesy smile.
- •This summer I also took a class required to receive my bilingual authorization in Spanish. For the class I worked on a report on Colombia. Here is a common Colombian beverage: hot chocolate with melted cheese in it!
- •More for the presentation, the Colombian city of Medellín during Christmastime.
- •Had to talk about the Colombian artist Fernando Botero.
- •The Colombian tortilla=arepas
- •Time to delete all the pictures!