The stack of literature on my nightstand I have yet to read
- •I try to read at least a few articles (especially the cover article) of magazines like this before I toss them.
- •Because it's important to stay up to date on issues regarding your line of work.
- •My sister wrote two articles in this local magazine (including the cover story)! I've read those but have yet to read the other articles.
- •I still haven't finished the Hamiltome I got for Christmas...
- •A professor I had during the credential program recommended reading one teachery book every summer and winter break to help yourself grow as an educator.
- •My study materials for this summer break. I'm taking an exam in July to qualify me to also teach history (along with English) and I have a lot left to learn!