WHAT IS LOVE?
Inspired by @826LA
- •Help me come up with some examples to show my junior high students!
- •We are currently reading The Princess Bride. To go along with Princess Buttercup's profession of love in Ch 1, I'd like for the students to answer this journal prompt, "What is love?"
- •I'd like for them to give me SPECIFIC examples of what love means to them and want to model some sentences for them.
- •For example, mine would read:
- •"When I'm exhausted from being on campus for 12 hours but still happily babysit my nephew after."
- •So what (specifically) does love mean to you??
- •Going out of your way to collect their dry cleaning because they don't have time to do so.Suggested by @estherlimtf
- •Not being able to describe the love I have for my children because it just is.Suggested by @MaddyandOwensMom
- •Telling the person you love to "drive safe" or "let me know when you get home, so I know you're okay"Suggested by @CrystalAlmazan