EVERYTHING IS TOO LOUD AND BRIGHT
When I can't sleep it's usually because I hear sounds or see light. My white noise machine helps a lot. Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if random things didn't wake me up all the time. Here's what does wake me on a nightly basis.
- •My cat: eating, drinking, pooping, walking, jumping. She's just loud and awkward.
- •The furnace.
- •My own breathing.
- •The weird sound my pillow makes if I move my head.
- •The sun.
- •The moon.
- •The stupid display clock on the cable box.
- •The smoke detector indicator light.
- •The humidifer.
- •The wind.
- •Stink bugs flying into the wall and hopefully dying.
- •My phone vibrating.