HOW I SPENT MY VALENTINE'S DAY
My parents have season tickets to Notre Dame women's basketball. Every year they have a game dedicated to raising money for cancer. This year the game was today and I went with my mom.
- •Spending Valentine's Day with my mom is the best.My selfie skills are on point.
- •At halftime they ask all cancer survivors to come down to the court to get recognized.
- •All of a sudden a hundred people are walking out on the court and I remember again how much cancer sucks. But also that everyone here is still alive.
- •Parking was ridiculous and it's freezing outside. This is us waiting in line for the parking shuttle to take us a couple miles away to our car.
- •All ND games are super fun and of course we won! These women are badasses!