MY STORY OF PLAGIARISM
- •In first grade we were given blank books and told to write and illustrate our own story.We were given only a few minutes. I always crack under pressure.
- •My story was a success: full of action, friendship and even a safety lesson!
- •Everyone was so impressed.
- •No one figured out that it was the exact story of a Lassie episode I watched the night before.
- •I felt so guilty I was sure I was going to get caught and suspended from first grade.
- •But it never came up again.