MY WORKOUT WHILE WATCHING IU BASKETBALL
I played basketball for half of my life but have become wildly out of shape in part because of cancer treatment but also because I'm a lazy whiner. Tonight I decided to take advantage of uninterrupted tv viewing to get up and move.
- •Every made 3-pointer - 10 push upsAssisted on the back of the couch. I have to start somewhere.
- •Every steal or block - 10 roundhouse kicks
- •Every turnover or stupid Troy Williams play - 10 squats
- •Every free throw - 10 arm dips
- •I only made it through the first half before I decided it was best not to pass out. I appreciated the slow game tonight.
- •Now they better win cause I got off my ass for this.