ONE CHILDHOOD MEMORY I WOULD GO BACK AND RELIVE
- •I don't remember the exact year but I know I was about 7 years old.
- •My cousin was babysitting me and my brother and she heard that Mickey Mantle was going to be in town for a private event.
- •We are a big baseball family, so much so, that my brother is named after Mickey Mantle. My cousin was hoping she could use that to get us in to meet him.
- •It worked. That's my brother, about 1 year old. I'm the shoulder in the left corner.
- •If I could go back and relive that moment I would take more pictures and keep more memorabilia. But most importantly, I would find a way for my dad to be there.
- •My brother Mickey just named his son Ryne. We're hoping to recreate this moment with Ryno himself. I've been low key stalking him on Instagram waiting for the right moment.