REASONS I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS
And by holidays I mean November through January
- •I wish I could see my family every day, but life gets in the way.Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthdays, etc. give us a reason to plan more dinners and events and give us more days off work so we can spend more time together.
- •I love buying gifts for people.If I had the money I would be an out of control gift giver. I force myself to wait until Christmas or birthdays. I still go a little overboard.
- •Everywhere I go most people are in a good mood.To be fair, I avoid big-box stores, so that may help. But I love the collective cheer and good will.
- •My birthday is in January.I LOVE my birthday!
- •Tonight at my dad's birthday dinner my niece pointed at me and yelled, "nobody told me SHE was going to be here!"Feel the love! So festive.