How to Eat a Crepe
We all love the flakey delicacy from France! Read these tips, and you'll seem like an expert around your friends!
- 1.Buy the crepe!I prefer a savory one with chicken and veggies, but they all are tasty! You can't go wrong!
- 2.Sit down and open the box!It's like getting a non-denominational holiday present!
- 3.Realize something about this crepe is... off!Seriously, something's not right here. Shouldn't it be thicker or, I don't know, wrapped up more? I hear people talk about them all the time. There's gotta be more than just this.
- 4.Attempt to eat with your eating instincts!It came in one of those pizza boxes they give you at the mall, but you obviously shouldn't eat this handheld. I guess you'll have to eat with a flimsy, plastic fork and knife they threw ON TOP of your crepe, making them all steamy.
- 5.Get angry!The fucking thing's falling apart! The ingredients are mixed with the thin wax paper that you're cutting to shreds. This was supposed to be a pancake burrito! We're fucked, everyone.
- 6.Fuck it; eat with your hands!Screw the French. I'm eating this shit MY way! I paid $9 for this. I'm getting my goddamn money's worth!
- 7.Buy Chipotle after realizing you're still hungry even after consuming a whopping handful of bread, meat, cheese, and veggies!I like a burrito bowl (less carbs), but there are no bad options!
- 8.Recommend your friends to try a crepe!Tell them how authentic, rustic, or "hearth-baked" it was. Make them feel like a lesser homunculus for not eating ethnic foods!