GREAT SHOWS TO BINGE IN ONE WEEKEND
Short and easily watchable, these are shows I like to call a "smooth binge"
- •Master of NoneAziz Ansari's new show on Netflix. I watched most of it this weekend. A cute rom com buoyed by Aziz's unique charm.
- •Unbreakable Kimmy SchmidtFunny as hell. Ellie Kemper and friends are awesome. Watch on Netflix.
- •CatastropheHilarious British import streaming on Amazon. Only six episodes so you can plow through it on a lazy Sunday.
- •TransparentThis one is kind of heavy thematically, but it's still really engaging and the episodes go by quickly (for better or worse).
- •Mozart in the JungleFun show about an interesting environment, in this case a big city orchestra, with a central performance from the charismatic. Gael Garcia Bernal.