My social media ranking li.st
I have found my social media use shifting and I really don't mind that
- •1. TwitterIs the one social media that I use daily, I think it's because I have curated what I need. On the other hand my wife calls it the weather an traffic app.
- •2. InstagramThis is my number two and there is a lot space between one and two, looking at three day old news and fabulous people is a bit maddening, and the hashtags can get a bit much. But the work some people put into instagraming is worth it.
- •3. SnapchatMaybe because of my age, maybe it's my phone but really don't use this one to its full potential. But I do like following the stories of beautiful people doing the mundane.
- •4. li.stI have a warm and fuzzy feeling about this one, my love for the community and the app is growing by the hour. It is flying up the chart
- •5. The facebookMy profile there is quickly becoming like my myspace page, it's still living on a server for someone to trip over something I did or said.