Things I got mad at today
I find the times I get mad at things in a maddening.
- •My foot.Walking is tough in the morning.
- •Door at work.I know it's a push, but I have to pull just incase.
- •Smells.Please wash, as one of the first people you see in the morning I beg of you.
- •The sun.To bright, or not enough.
- •Bank line.The stanchions are our guides, having just one long rope leads to chaos and pending riots.
- •Wind.The sun and this bastard must be working together.
- •Blow ins.As a clerk in a magazine store, I want to make them all burn, no one fills in the cards and I don't want them to.
- •Candy.So tasty but so sticky. I must eat like a monster.
- •Hashtags.News reports that have there own hashtags which make the story seem less important.
- •I know I'm crazy but at least my anger isn't towards or about people, except for not washing your butt.