My favorite Christmas Presents
- •Star Wars Cantina Set SearsI remember obsessing over the picture in the Sears catalog of this amazing play set. I think I was 5 years old.
- •Jet Fire TransformerI was too old to still be playing with transformers but this was too badass for me to give a damn. Still have home video with my prepubescent voice cracking in a shrill of excitement open receiving this masterpiece in toy engineering
- •Rebel shuttle Empire Strikes BackNot only was this thing ridiculous awesome Santa Clause stuffed it full of extra figures including a bunch of Snow Troopers. The battle of Hoth was on like donkey kong.
- •Tommy Hilfiger ShirtsTeenage self that started to care about how I looked. Paired with Acid washed jeans and loafers I knew I would impress the ladies.
- •E.T. Action FigureI didn't even know this toy existed. Convinced Santa Designed just for me.