10 Photos From My First Year On Instagram
Inspired by @jessicaz. I used to have a shitty Samsung Fascinate so I couldn't get insta until 2012 ...ugh my over-use of filters physically hurts me
- •This one is just making me hungry
- •First post with more than one like despite being over-edited and over-filtered (I guess I finally figured out that you could use hashtags on insta)
- •Um okay why did I feel the need to insta this
- •These filters are killing me
- •Completely over-saturated again but I was really proud of this one
- •I remember being upset that the strictly square format made me crop this (this was also the height of my Hunger Games phase)
- •Crit from my screenprinting class in college...god my phone camera sucked!!!
- •Meh it's okay, still obsessed with those filters I see
- •I think I geotagged this later, but it's a decent pic despite some over-editing
- •First insta! Why would I ever have used such an over-saturated filter?!? Also, was geotagging not a thing then?