10 Photos From My First Year On Instagram
Inspired by @jessicaz. I used to have a shitty Samsung Fascinate so I couldn't get insta until 2012 ...ugh my over-use of filters physically hurts me
- 10.This one is just making me hungry
- 9.First post with more than one like despite being over-edited and over-filtered (I guess I finally figured out that you could use hashtags on insta)
- 8.Um okay why did I feel the need to insta this
- 7.These filters are killing me
- 6.Completely over-saturated again but I was really proud of this one
- 5.I remember being upset that the strictly square format made me crop this (this was also the height of my Hunger Games phase)
- 4.Crit from my screenprinting class in college...god my phone camera sucked!!!
- 3.Meh it's okay, still obsessed with those filters I see
- 2.I think I geotagged this later, but it's a decent pic despite some over-editing
- 1.First insta! Why would I ever have used such an over-saturated filter?!? Also, was geotagging not a thing then?