BEAUTY PRODUCTS THAT I LOVE
I guess these are mostly just skin care products.
- •Simple Micellar waterThis is a new discovery, but it is amazing! It's great for makeup removal, cleansing, and hydration. Not to mention, it's awesome for sensitive skin (which gives it triple bonus points in my book).
- •Charcoal and black sugar face maskThis is only a once a week product for me, but it makes my skin feel so smooth afterward.
- •Neutrogena oil-free acne washSmells great, and it cleanses well.
- •Burt's BeesAlways. I don't know if this counts as a beauty product, but I always have one on me.
- •Eucerin Daily ProtectionGettin on dat mosturizing game.
- •Glossier Boy Brow
- •Bioré nose stripsSo satisfying goddamn.
- •Dior Cheek & Lip Glow
- •Dr. Bronner's pure-castile peppermint soap
- •Nivea in-shower body lotionSo great for my chronically dry winter skin!
- •Psst dry shampooOmggggg this is somehow so much better than Batiste!!!
- •Coconut oil