BEST TV SHOWS I STARTED WATCHING IN 2015
Most of these were bingewatches, please don't judge me. #peaktv
- •THE LEFTOVERSJustin Theroux in sweatpants is god's gift to humanity. It's also a great show.
- •Crazy Ex-GirlfriendDon't let the name or the fact that it's on The CW deter you (ditto for Jane The Virgin). This show is SO GOOD.
- •CatastropheJust SO funny and weirdly sweet with incredibly sharp writing and performances.
- •Master of NoneI've been a fan of Aziz for years, so naturally I was looking forward to this. I loved the atmosphere on this show and every episode made me want to go back to New York.
- •Unbreakable Kimmy SchmidtMy gurl Tina at it again!
- •The Last Man On EarthWill Forte's manic comedic energy is one of my favorite things.
- •Last Week TonightI finally started regularly watching over the summer.
- •Better Call SaulPrequels never work, especially following a show like Breaking fucking Bad, but damnit this show just does.
- •Special mentions: You're The Worst and The AmericansI didn't start watching these this year, but they are two of my very favorite shows on television right now and deserve a boost.